Important Information on COVID-19
In response to the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19, the Career Launcher team is continuing operations, working remotely to bring support to our Career Launcher participants.
In the meantime, we have compiled a series of free resources that can help both interns and employers maintain and adapt a healthy work-life balance, especially during these unprecedented times.
Working from home resources
Mental health & well-being resources
- Mental health tips for working from home – Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Resource hub: Mental health and wellness during the COVID-19 pandemic – The Mental Health Commission of Canada
- COVID-19 Youth Mental Health Resource Hub – jack.org
Online learning opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning offers a variety of online learning resources by industry experts in software, creative and business skills.
- Recorded webinar – Take your career to the next level with LinkedIn
- Recorded webinar – Fundamentals of Diversity and Inclusion
- The Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) has organized a series of webinars covering the latest thinking about diversity and inclusion in Canada, until May 31. Consult their webinar schedule here.