Digital Marketing Assitant
Nova Biomatique (2011) inc.
Posted: May 4, 2021
Location: La Pocatière or Telework, Quebec
Internship Program: Digital Tech
Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: June 1, 2021
End Date: November 30, 2021
We are looking for a digital media assistant to join our beautiful dynamic and efficient team. You will assist the team in the creation, configuration, optimization and analysis of advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has a sense of initiative, thoroughness and creativity. The position represents the beginning of a successful career in marketing and digital media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the redesign of the company’s website
- Perform searches, analyses and keyword matches to develop quality keyword lists.
- Create compelling advertising content- Audit direct and indirect competitors
- Work with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent voice and brand message across all paid programs.
- Create landing pages and lead generation forms for distribution of our content through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business;
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing
- Advertising platforms: Google, Bing/Microsoft, Facebook & Linkedin;
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Google Analytics
- Team player
- Thoroughness and organization
- French and English
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Knowing every day that I'm using my experience in biology to help find sustainable ways to grow food, and working alongside other like-minded researchers, makes it a fulfilling and exciting work environment” says Melody Sizer, Research Assistant working for the Research and Development team.