Digital Marketing Specialist
Retainify Technology Inc.
Posted: May 20, 2021
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Internship Program: Digital Tech
Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: July 12, 2021
End Date: December 23, 2021
Retainify is a tech startup on a mission to make feedback normal because feedback shouldn't be scary. We all need feedback to help us improve! To learn more about what we do, visit us at www.retainify.com.
We are currently looking for two marketing interns to help us with inbound and digital marketing. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your learning, this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement a digital communication strategy and build our social media presence via Linkedin and Instagram. Grow followers by developing and sharing engaging content.
• Use Hubspot marketing automation tool to engage and nurture leads.
• Design and improve Retainify website.
• Accelerate SEO across the website to improve on-page SEO, develop backlinking, implement local search and new page recommendations.
• Identify a tool to develop and track marketing campaigns performance (e.g. hootsuite) on our social media channels.
Content & Design
• Ensure all internal and external documents have consistent branding via design tools such as canva.
• Create valuable content such as blogs and whitepapers to help Retainify spread brand awareness, and attract prospective customers to schedule demos with us.
• Other duties as required. We are a startup, and many of us wear multiple hats!
Knowledge and Skills
• Working towards a degree in journalism, marketing, or other related fields.
• Excellent written (e-mail, content creation) and verbal (phone) communication skills.
• Have some experience with digital marketing.
• Some exposure working in a tech startup environment a bonus
• Extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
• Have a growth mindset and keen to learn.
• Have strong work ethics and a can-do attitude.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
An internship is a truly valuable and worthwhile use of your time. It opens doors to interact with people from all sort of disciplines and backgrounds which in turn develops you as an individual. Working with Plotly, which creates open-source software, I was able to learn and work with so many talented individuals, and it all comes together when you see researchers, academics, and industry professionals using tools that you contributed to developing. It's a truly worthwhile endeavor and I would wholly recommend it to any grad
Plotly Technologies Inc.