Consult our comprehensive FAQS for the latest information on eligibility requirements, the application process, payments, and so much more.

Welcome to our support center

The subsidy is a partial reimbursement of incurred wage expenses, up to a maximum of $5,000 per student for four months of full-time employment. Payments of the subsidy will be released in increments as employers fill certain milestone criteria, such as submitting time sheets, proof of payment of wages, midterm, and final evaluation forms. The final payment will be released after completion of all required tasks. For questions about registering as an employer, please contact SCA-APSS@collegesinstitutes.ca or 613-746-7093

Image of rocket taking off
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.