Workhub Software Corp.
Posted: April 27, 2021
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Internship Program: Digital Tech
Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000
Hours per Week: 37
Start Date: July 12, 2021
End Date: January 7, 2022
The ideal candidate can make sure reports, analyses, and dashboards accurately reflect vital information about our digital assets. You will be comfortable using our customer relationship management (CRM) software and intelligence tools to maximize your data analysis work. This position involves an examination of both qualitative and quantitative properties, with the ultimate goal being to give customers an optimal digital experience both before and after they visit our website. You are highly organized and has a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do.
You are systematic. You understand that online marketing is now more science than it is art, and you have the data to easily prove which marketing initiatives work and which ones do not.
You know SEO. In fact, you could probably calculate a company’s PageRank more accurately than a Google algorithm.
And finally, you are self-driven and you're curious. You keep eye on new marketing trends and best practices. You know that Tai Lopez drives a Lamborghini and what a person should do to someday drive one too.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Setup, manage and analyze pay per click campaigns on various platforms such as Adwords, Facebook, Capterra
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to plan, implement, track, and report on marketing and communications strategies aligned with our audience and users
• Support the development and coordination of digital marketing and social media campaigns in-house
• Monitor social media presence and identify opportunities to proactively engage using an on-brand voice
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
• Utilize analytics to maximize SEO, website traffic, blogs content, rankings, keywords, ads, traffic, media mix, gap analysis, bench marking, sentiment and positioning.
• Conduct regular digital platform audits to improve content quality, searchability, accessibility, quality assurance, and performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
• High level of competency with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager or other blog, content and SEO management tools (bonus if you’re familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and Hubspot)
• Experience with social media platforms (Primarily LinkedIn and Facebook)
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with the marketing, sales, and support teams
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must have graduated (or graduating by June 30) with a post-secondary degree or diploma related to digital analytics
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to Doug.firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Colleges and Institutes Canada’s Career-Launcher Internships program have enabled Sea Smart to grow our team and deepen our impact by hiring qualified interns who we would not have been able to hire without this critical funding. We are so grateful to Colleges and Institutes Canada for their generous support and also increasing employment opportunities for youth. I highly recommend other organizations to apply”
Dr. Elaine Leung