Elocity Technologies Inc.
Posted: May 17, 2021
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Internship Program: Clean Tech
Salary Range: $20,000 - $30,000
Hours per Week: 30
Start Date: August 9, 2021
End Date: August 8, 2022
Elocity is a cleantech startup striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public. Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future. To know more visit https://elocitytech.com
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determines technical feasibility of features or solutions by evaluating problem, customer requirements, possible solutions and technology requirements.
• Exercises judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Create low-level design of modules of a software application through proper documentation and diagrams.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements, clarifying customer/user needs, analyzing data and processes and following established software development practices and processes.
• Develops proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
• Updates and shares knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing technology; reading professional publications
• Networks with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience in Debugging/troubleshooting TypeScript code.
• Experience in API development (REST/GraphQL etc)
• Experience in development of Web and Mobile(android/iOS) applications
• Exposure of Parallel and Asynchronous programming
• Experience in writing Unit tests (Jest or any similar framework)
• Should be proficient in relational Database concepts (Postgres etc.)
• Knowledge of Non-relational Databases would be a plus.
• Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Good Understanding of Design Patterns.
• Good command of Data structures, Algorithms and Complexity.
• Good at problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with Source Code Versioning systems (Git etc)
• Understanding of Micro services Architecture would be a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This has been an excellent experience in supporting an organization that is dedicated to help institutions become better equipped to help their members and stakeholders achieve the SDGs. I have received an offer for a permanent role at IFCL that I am accepting. I am excited to continue my career at IFCL; helping institutions deliver on the SDGs.”
International Financial Consulting Ltd.