ML App Developer
Goodeye Technologies Inc.
Posted: August 25, 2021
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Internship Program: Clean Tech
Salary Range: $10,000 - $20,000
Hours per Week: 30
Start Date: September 1, 2021
End Date: March 31, 2021
• Provide technical improvement for the Firm
• Help create a new technology for the Firm
• Develop a new product/service/process for the Firm at the intersection of AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain and CleanTech
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work with the team preparing the data sets needed for developing the crop health products and image
processing, model training and deployment.
2. Support new product launch in the data collection, pre-processing and analytics process
3. Research imaging technologies such as non-contact infrared thermography and digital imaging
4. Preparation of new technology demos which have incorporated machine learning algorithms.
5. Maintain R&D Image/data library and research image processing methods.
Knowledge and Skills
• Solid knowledge in computer science (programming and scripting in Python, Spark, R, TensorFlow, R, SQL)
• Experience with machine learning (Nvidia GPU, Python 2+ years of experience, Hadoop, Python)
• Experience in solving complex problems (Statistics, Modelling)
• Experience in developing and delivering (Spark, Python)
• Familiar with remote sensing technology, image processing software, and cloud (AWS preferred)
• Experience with image processing, remote sensing, geographic information systems (GIS) and mapping software
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All current staff members of Intervale have gotten their start through this internship program. If it were not for this program, Intervale would not have been able to provide employment to young people from rural communities of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Intervale Associates Inc.