Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer (Intern)
Super GeoAI Technology Inc.
Posted: August 16, 2021
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Internship Program: Digital Tech 22-23
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: July 11, 2022
End Date: January 10, 2023
Super GeoAI Technology Inc. (SGA) is a fast-growing geospatial artificial intelligence (GeoAI) technology Startup company with offices in Saskatoon and Calgary. We are adding Artificial Intelligence (AI) team members immediately to our Saskatoon office. We are developing GeoAI-driven products that will significantly impact productivity in the wheat production industry and have the potential to revolutionize how wheat growers around the world manage production activities.
Our artificial intelligence (AI) team is made up of three groups: data team responsible for data collection and AI training datasets, algorithm team responsible for developing and designing AI algorithms and AI solutions, and software developer team responsible for implementing and developing AI-driven mobile and web applications. The ideal candidates for our team are hands-on, dedicated persons who enjoy fast-paced development cycles spanning from research to production in the order of months.
As an AI software engineer, you will understand and implement the AI models provided by our AI algorithm engineers. You will work with other AI team members to build AI-driven mobile and web applications, and to build GeoAI-driven cloud frameworks for managing spatial big data in agriculture.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Understand, design, develop, customize, test, refine and deliver AI-driven mobile and web applications;
● Write industry-ready software solutions that leverage artificial intelligence for image and spatial data processing;
● Work with customers and AI team members to use AI to solve real problems in agriculture;
● Work with cutting-edge technologies for artificial intelligence and deep-Learning.
Knowledge and Skills
● Strong software engineering skills in mobile application and/or web applications;
● Strong programming skills in Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow, and/or other ML languages and frameworks;
● Experience in backend server and data-warehousing design and implementation is a plus.
Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related field with focus in machine learning.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
What are people saying about our programs?
Hear first-hand from the employers and job seekers who have benefitted from one of our programs.
Excellent opportunity to gain my first work experience in a flexible setting. This first opportunity is often critical in launching a career, and for a recent graduate, the chance to learn a lot while making a major contribution to an exciting industry-related project is ideal.
Here are a few of the great employers we have supported.
Do you want to address your labour shortages, diversify your workforce, and strengthen your organization?