Consult our comprehensive FAQS for the latest information on eligibility requirements, the application process, payments, and so much more.

Bienvenue dans notre centre d'assistance

Yes. If you completed the SCA program at one institution, you can do the personal care provider certificate at any other CICan member institution. Note that you would need to meet the admission requirements.

Image of rocket taking off