Bienvenue dans notre centre d'assistance
If you are approved for participation in the program:
- You would be provided with a contribution agreement to sign. We would also request your business banking information.
- After your contribution agreement is signed, you would hire and register your new apprentice(s) with your provincial or territorial apprenticeship authority.
- Once a registered training agreement is on file with the provincial or territorial authority, you would request your payment . You would need:
- A copy of the registered training agreement approved by your provincial or territorial apprenticeship authority;
- The name and contact information for the apprentice;
- Whether or not the apprentice voluntarily self-identifies as a member of an eligible equity-deserving group; and
- If so, which equity-deserving group(s) the apprentice belongs to.