Bienvenue dans notre centre d'assistance
The apprentice(s) must be registered with your provincial or territorial apprenticeship authority after you have signed a contribution agreement with Colleges and Institutes Canada to participate in the Career Launcher Apprenticeships Program. Apprenticeships registered before a contribution agreement is signed DO NOT qualify as eligible hires for the purposes of the financial incentive.
For instructions on registering an apprentice in each province or territory, consult your provincial or territorial apprenticeship authority:
- Alberta: Apprenticeship and Industry Training
- British Columbia: Industry Training Authority (ITA)
- Manitoba: Apprenticeship Manitoba
- New Brunswick: Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Apprenticeship and Trades Certification Division
- Northwest Territories: Apprenticeship, Trades and Occupation Certification Program
- Nova Scotia: Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Nunavut: Apprenticeship, Trade and Occupations Certification
- Ontario: Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.
- Prince Edward Island: Apprenticeship and Trades
- Québec: Emploi-Québec or the Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
- Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Yukon: Yukon Apprenticeship